Saturday, December 29, 2007

An Experiment/Lesson (re)Learned

So anyway, I'm sitting on the floor in the mall typing away on my new phone. More clumsy than a keyboard, granted, but cool just the same.
so what's my lesson learned? Well I've been pretty conscientious about working out regularly but the trouble with a day job and school is that time is my limiting factor: My body is simply used to no more than 8-10 hours a week working out.
But I've been on vacation since the 16th so I've had all this free time. What do I do? Work out more, of course! so in the span of a week I get in about 15-16 hours either riding my bike, rollerskiing, or skiing on the real stuff.
Being an idiot, though I still try to squeeze in some "quality" FT and sprint workouts on the bike. You can imagine my consternation that, while I still have the urge to work out, trying to maintain an intensity even close to my FT on the trianer is, well...Painful.
And I feel like taking lots of naps.
Go figure.
Idiot.
Oh well. Back to a regular schedule next week when I put my nose back to the grindstone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home